We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which area should I stay?

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bruce
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which area should I stay?

We have never been to Nashville and are taking a "quick trip" with our teens.We aren't going to really have time to sight see... My daughter and I plan on shopping at Opry Mills while my husband and son are at a concert downtown. They will leave us there and pick us up after the concert. We are only staying 1 night but are unsure which area would be the most convenient and easy to navigate since we don't plan on having time to do anything else this trip. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Bruce
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Which area should I stay?

I failed to mention that the concert is the Scream the Prayer and I was told that it starts at 3:30 and could possibly last until 10-10:30. So we will be without transportation during that time.

Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,844 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which area should I stay?

Since you're spending your time at the Opry Mills Mall, then stay in the Opryland area. Call a few of the chain hotels in the Opryland area and see if they run a shuttle to/from the mall. Several run shuttles to/from the Opryland Hotel, but I don't know about the mall. If you find some that do, that would probably be your best option. If not, a shuttle to the Opryland hotel would probably be sufficient. You can walk between the Opryland hotel and the mall and use the shuttle between the Opryland hotel and your hotel if it's too far to walk that section. The alternatives would be a long walk from the mall through the Opryland hotel and down the street to your hotel. Or call a cab.

Bruce
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Which area should I stay?

OK....thanks so much!

14. Re: Which area should I stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2014