We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nashville trip/places to stay and visit.....

Which Nashville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nashville trip/places to stay and visit.....

I'm looking to travel to Nashville within the next couple of weeks, can you give me recommendations for hotels/places to visit. I have never been before and will have a 2.5 year old with us, but she does great traveling. I for sure want to see the Carrie Underwood exhibit at the Country music hall of fame. Do I need to get tickets before we go? Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nashville trip/places to stay and visit.....

The Summer schedule for Opry shows - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at the Grand Ole Opry House near Gaylord Opryland & Opry Mills (20 minute drive from downtown). Thursday night Bluegrass Night at the Ryman Auditorium located downtown on 4th Avenue between Broadway & Commerce. Tickets & info at opry.com or 1-800-SEE-OPRY (live person). BTW, there is a small discount to the Country Music Hall of Fame with your opry ticket.

Edited: 10:35 am, June 17, 2013
Lincoln, Illinois
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nashville trip/places to stay and visit.....

Thanks for the info. We are planning to say 3 nights, Sunday through Tues night and leave on Wed, do you think we should just go for 2 days v.s 3? Wasn't sure, we are planning on going to Holiday World in Indiana when we leave.

13. Re: Nashville trip/places to stay and visit.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 19, 2014