We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Bridgestone Arena

Alabama
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Bridgestone Arena

I am looking at a couple of hotel options for the George Jones concert in Nov. at the Bridgestone arena. I have stayed at a couple of downtown hotels but not in a couple of years. We are only driving up for the concert and spending Friday night. Will have to head back home on Saturday. Would it be cheaper to stay out toward Vanderbilt or go ahead and pay the $200+ dollars for immediate area. It appears my options right now are Doubletree, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express. Should I wait closer to concert date to make reservations? I would appreciate any helpful information!

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Bridgestone Arena

You can certainly check to see what is cheaper for your date. Generally, Vanderbilt area is cheaper, but then you have to factor in cab fare or parking while you are at the concert. Parking us usually $10-20 when there is an event.

I would think that the best prices are to be had now.

Alabama
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Bridgestone Arena

The Doubletree seems to be the best price. Is that a pretty good choice?

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Bridgestone Arena

Yes. You can search this site (on the left) for reviews.

4. Re: Hotel near Bridgestone Arena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 23, 2014