We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOOTSIES at 4:00 last friday. band name? PLEASEEEE!!!!

Girard, Ohio
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
TOOTSIES at 4:00 last friday. band name? PLEASEEEE!!!!

my boyfriend and I just arrived home from spending the weekend in Nashville. I am presently working on my review for everyone :) Had A BLAST! We were in Tootsies friday (16th) about 4:00 and the band was AWESOME! I wanted to get my boyfriend a cD to suprise him at Christmas but he never left my side..... can someone ANYONE help me find out which band was there and if I can purchase a CD?? PLEASE! They had a female fiddle player if that helps.... she was Cool, (tho I saw her paying with a different band later that night as well) I called Tootsie's NO ANSWER too loud I guess:( No calander of bands on their website) My boyfriend and I agreed not to buy things for eachother this year for Christmas since we splurged on this trip and we r not indepedently wealthy. :( But a little token of our lovely weekend like a CD and a card of pics I am making would make both him and I smile! HELP PLEASE! +Thanks all!

US
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOOTSIES at 4:00 last friday. band name? PLEASEEEE!!!!

Have you tried email / posting to their FB page / Tweeting?

Girard, Ohio
Level Contributor
112 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TOOTSIES at 4:00 last friday. band name? PLEASEEEE!!!!

yes I Inboxed them on FB as well as left a comment asking the bands name. no response. TA was a last thought plea:/

3. Re: TOOTSIES at 4:00 last friday. band name? PLEASEEEE!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 16, 2013