We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near stadium

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
361 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near stadium

Quick question...we are coming to Nashville for a Titans game in November. Could someone please tell me the nicest hotel that is within a one-two mile walking distnce? We are young so we don't mind to walk as long as its safe. Price not really an issue. Thanks

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
925 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near stadium

You'll want the Hampton Inn or one of the newer hotels on the downtown side of the river - then take the pedestrian bridge.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near stadium

Hi threedragons,

I agree with Wallace. Another hotel to check out is the Hilton Downtown Nashville. The Hilton & Hampton will be your closest to the stadium on the Downtown side of the river. (#4 & #2 on the linked TA hotel map below.) On the map, the pedestrian bridge is called The Shelby Street Bridge. You probably wouldn't do bad choosing any of the other hotels on the map, especially The Hermitage Hotel.

http://tinyurl.com/qknxg2

Bob

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
361 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near stadium

Thank you both very much. I am now debating between the Hermitage and the Hampton Inn.

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,720 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near stadium

That is a WIDE range between those two! The Hermitage is completely beautiful, a real treat to stay there.

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
361 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near stadium

Thank you for the info... The Hermitage does look great...trying to decide if I want to spluge on the hotel or stay at Hampton Inn and have additional shopping money. We travel alot so my biggest concern with a hotel is cleanliness. We usually have good lunch with Hampton Inn's but this one was only rated two star so that concerns me a bit.

6. Re: Hotel near stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 14, 2010