We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea Fishing

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Boulder
7 posts
Save Topic
Deep Sea Fishing

What are the rates on Deep Sea Fishing tours and do you recommend anyone in particular?

Thanks for all of your help we will be in Rincon Jan. 8th-15th!

Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Sea Fishing

The beach has lots of of salemsman who will sell you a days fishing. The fisherman have to be licensed to be hired out. They will oad the boat up with as many fisherman as they can, so be cautious of this. Also a good trip to take the wife out to see the wlaes and catch the sunshine. Normally I think prices run about $100 to $150 per person per day. You can negogate with the salesman. This fishing is not too good right now, but that can change daily.

Re you previous post about taking the scooter into PV. Make sure you make out your will before leaving cause you will probably not survive the trip. I have a harley with me here and I get scared riding to PV on it sometimes. Besides, you have the best of the best right here in Guayabitos. The mexican trinkets are a lot cheaper here too. Be sure to catch the market in La Penita on thursdays .

2. Re: Deep Sea Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos