We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant tips?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Calgary, AB Canada
Level Contributor
120 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant tips?

Hola,

We will be arriving at Ricon de Guayabitos Jan 20th, and staying at an all inclusive hotel. I know we will want to venture out a few nights for a nice dinner. AI's food tends to get tiresome fairly quick. Does anyone have a few suggestions on good places to go (Mexican, Seafood, etc.)?

Thank you in advance, and any ideas would really be appreciated!

CYXX
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant tips?

We ate many meals at a La Pina Loca in Rincon.

Excellent food, great presentation, reasonable prices. Restaurant extremely clean -- we ate there morning, noon, night and never tired of the menu.

Roberto!

oregon
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant tips?

I like Tonitos. Great shrimp. Marriachi on weekends. They have 2 locations; make sure you go to the one on the beach, downtown Guayabitos. Maybe I will see you there...leave Jan 26th for 3rd year. Love it there!

Nancy

La Penita de...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant tips?

Hola,

One of the best places to eat on the beach is Salvador's , great people and wonderful food.Be sure not to miss this one.

Here are some others as well:

Geman food...Bavarian Gardens on the highway, live music on Friday evenings

Italian food...Ricardo's on the highway or Restaurant Soley on the plaza in La Penita.

Enjoy your visit

Calgary, AB Canada
Level Contributor
120 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant tips?

Thanks for all the ideas.

I can't wait!

5. Re: Restaurant tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos