We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going Back!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
672 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Going Back!

We have been I believe in 2009 and 2011 and now, 5 of us couples have just booked to go back next February 2015.

We have and will be staying once again at Hotel Real Villas (love it there).

My question: Is there a (new) list or a (new) location map of The Restaurants in the area? Whether it be Guayabitos, Los Ayala or La Penita? I'm sure many have changed locations or closed or new ones have opened!

Thank-you in advance!

Patti

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going Back!

Google jaltemba bay life and jaltemba jalapeño

Few new ones but the majority are the same. I will recommend Wanda's burgers. Amazing burgers baked potatoes and ribs but get the early.

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
566 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going Back!

Good maps here ..

jaltembajalapeno.com/jaltemba_bay_forum/…

3. Re: Going Back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos