We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Topic
Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

The annual pilgrimage to paradise is just 6 days away. See you at a happy hour near you soon.

Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

Have fun and have a few tequilas for me. Wish I was back there now instead of stuck in -21 or -40 with the good old Alberta winds. Oh Guayabitos 2014 cant come quick enough

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

Glad you enjoyed it.

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

Good for you , enjoy !

It's good of you to monitor this board , helping travellers and locals , alike .

Please be happy always

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

Thank you I enjoy helping newcomers to the area. Sometimes Mexico gets a bad rap from people who have never experienced it. I have made many great friends there and love the area. Maybe one year we will see you walking down the beach.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

Thank you as well Guayabitos Guy. You have been helpful to us too. We share your love for Mexico (Must be a Winnipeg thing!).

We are also heading back down to Guayabitos in 5 days and counting. Hope to bump into you.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

We arrive Monday and leave the 20th. Never Long enough. lol. See you at a happy hour soon

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

Take a compass with you, I did. The beach runs west to east. The sun sets in the west just over the hills of Las Alayas.

looking out from the beach between the islands is almost due north.

I hope you don't get the cold that we did in late December and all the way up to February 7th.

Have a good holiday

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

I know due north is Chacala 837 here and thermometer says 26 hehe

9. Re: Bye Winnipeg Hello Guayabitos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos