We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any more photos?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Alberta
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any more photos?

Another question, I've been looking on the internet for days and I saw quite a few pictures but I'd love to see more...can anyone please tell me where I can see tons of Decameron photos? :o) Thanks.

Also...I'm only 19 and I'm going with an older adult girl friend...can anyone please tell me if that it is safe for the two of us? Anything you recommend us not to do?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any more photos?

Hi - I can email you pics if you want. My husband and I love the Decameron Los Cocos. We stayed there in October of 03 and drove up there for the day from PV in October last year (05).

We were supposed to be staying there last October but Nolitours didn't start their packages til November (we had bought an auction trip and had to go in October so we got switched to the Royal Decameron in Neuvo Vallarta/Bucerias) which is still a good hotel but we would have preferred Los Cocos.

Guayabitos is pretty small - we always felt safe. If you are looking to party hard then it might not be the place for you - much more nightlife in PV - but if you are looking for a decent clean hotel and to relax and enjoy yourself this is one great hotel complex. It does cater more to Mexicans - Guayabitos was developed as a resort area for Mexicans - but that is part of its charm.

Let me know if you want some pics emailed.

Alberta
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any more photos?

Hey there, thank you very much. The message made me feel a lot more better. Nah, we're not gonna be partying it's a small celebration for me and my girl friend that we have been working together for 10 years and it's our last month so it's our time in Mexico. Yeah, partying is a nah nah for me haha. I'm just more worried about how nice the beach is and the water.

My email is charmed_dangerous17@hotmail.com, so you can email me any photos anytime you want. I would appreciate everything!! Thank you very much.

La Penita de...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Any more photos?

Hola,

sorry for the late reply.If you have never been here before you will love it. I am attaching a link for a local bulliten board and they have quite a good assortment of photos for this area

http://members2.boardhost.com/jamiefromalta/

This will give you even greater access for this area. I ought to know, I live here full time. senorharley@yahoo.ca

Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos