We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel villa flores

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chateauguay, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
hotel villa flores

nous voulons savoir du 11 dec 2011 au 31 janvier 2012 ,pour louer et combien ca coute par mois,et comment rejoindre mme gloria....merci de nous répondre...

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
376 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel villa flores

ici persons ecrire en Anglais- peu de francais.

Il es recommendez vous ecrire en Anglais et person will respondez.

Pardon, mois francais tres peu!

Chateauguay, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel villa flores

there is my request in english. we would like, my wife and i, to reride at your site for four months. what is the price monthly, for an appartement with a.c. full kitchen, bed room with queen size bed, not higher than second floor, ocean front. your site shall be close to restaurants, shopping and groceries. what bis there to visit around. thank you for your time. internet shall be included.

Rincon de...
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel villa flores

You will probably have better luck if you contact them directly, as I'm not sure they read TripAdvisor.

Allyson

4. Re: hotel villa flores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 04, 2012