We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cloverdale
13 posts
Save Topic
only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

I may be worse than the grandchildren- I am so looking forward to a nice vacation, and from everything that I have read - it all sounds positive.

Only thing I have not really been able to locate ahead of time is a map that has the restaurants etc and the streets that they are on , on it. - did find a good one but not able to print it and they want $3.50 for you to be able to down load it.

sk canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

http://mapzonline.com/nyrt/rdgmap.html very good map ... and free hope to see you there

Cloverdale
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

Hi - Thank you - I think that is the one that I found also and it is a great map- but I can't print it with out paying - is there a secret . ?????

Do you have children traveling with you.

sk canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

you are right I was able to print it 2 weeks ago.

will be there on jan14 can share/copy?

No childern with us just me a 54 yr old kid!

Cloverdale
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

Thats the best kind to have ( kid wise) - lol

I would think that the hotel or the travel rep,. would have one also - but thanks might have to take you up on that . The desk should be able to copy it for us.

We all arrive very late or actually very early on the 16th . -

b.c. canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

i just booked last minute deal this morning for the decameron los cocos leaveing jan 15.........we still have to get to vancouver,keeping our fingers crossed we get out of here

Cloverdale
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

Where is out of here ??? Your luckey - we were told it was sold out last week.

Cloverdale
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

Are you on the early flight or the 5:15 ???

Gabriola Island
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

swifthabs and Cloverdale Grandma .... there's a copyright on that map you're discussing. You should respect that. Mentioning that you're willing to ignore a copyright on a public forum .... Hmmmm.

If you saw that map for sale in an airport or shop would you pay for it?

MEXICO
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

hi from guayabitos, for the guys than will be at decameron, you dont need a map to find a place with the best food in town just ask to julio soto guest service in decameron or vincent ( nolitour)

10. Re: only 5 more sleeps ( 15-23rd)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos