We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel and great beach in Rincon?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minnesota
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best hotel and great beach in Rincon?

My friend and I are looking to get away from husbands and kids for 5 days in Mexico in February, but we have a limited budget of approx $650-700 per person to spend total. We are looking for a great hotel with a terrific beach. Possibly something all-inclusive but not necessary if food is reasonable. We just want to relax on a beach with a few drinks all day, all with doing some local shopping for purses and jewelry etc. Can anyone help us locate this type of hotel. I don't know anything about Rincon so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

La Penita de...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel and great beach in Rincon?

Ceck prices for deals at Decameron Los Cocos through your travel agent. This wuld be the best all inclusive in the area. There are many other hotels that would be in your price range. I would suggest that you look at Guayabitos.com, the local tourist info page, choose the English version and you will see many choices for accomodations.If you require more info, please ask.

Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos