We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decameron Los Cocos- No Shampoo?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Decameron Los Cocos- No Shampoo?

I just read a review that said the hotel does not supply shampoo or conditioner. Is this true? I wasn't going to pack these things. I've never heard of a hotel not giving out those little shampoo/conditioner bottles.

Does anyone know if they have those little hotel soaps? Is this something else I need to pack?

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decameron Los Cocos- No Shampoo?

No shampoo or conditioner. Yes,they give you those little hotel soaps. We always take a bar of soap to use, as well as shower gel and sponges. We find gel and a sponge give you a better lather with the lower water pressure :)

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Decameron Los Cocos- No Shampoo?

I took my own gentler soap and a hair dryer. We also took the smaller bubba kegs for drinks on the beach. The plastic glasses are small, tip over in the sand, and the drinks don't stay cold. We packed uninflated air mattresses too. You can float around on them but we mainly used them on the hard loungers or just lay on them if there were no loungers available. Stored them on the balcony. Deflated them and brought them home. They have now been to Mexico and back twice!

3. Re: Decameron Los Cocos- No Shampoo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos