We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jan-Feb roll call

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jan-Feb roll call

We're going Jan 19 to Feb 3 (got a great 2 week deal). Is there anyone else going during this time? Winnipeggers?

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

Hi! Going Jan 18 - Feb 1. My husband and I are from St. Andrews. Can't wait to get out of this cold!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

Hi Retha, Where are you and your husband staying? My boyfriend and I will be arriving Saturday night (Jan 19) at Decameron Los Cocos. We'll probably go straight to the bar for a night cap, lol. It's our first time going there and we're excited and happy too to get away from all the snow.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

i guess we could wave to you guys on our way to airport were leaving on the 19 th

saskatchewan
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

Wife and I are going Jan 26 to Feb 9 at the Los Cocos.Flying out of

Edmonton.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

We are leaving Winnipeg on Feb 2 for 7 days at the Las Palmas in Puerto Vallarta (third time we've stayed there), then 7 Days at Decameron Los Cocos.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

Unfortunately there are a number of Winnipeger's going down on Jan 4th; in eight days at this time we'll be relaxing in the sun. And I wanted to let you folks going after us that there probably won't be any cervaza left when you get there.

There will probably still be some water and milk left but try to enjoy yourselves anyway.

Mike and Sandie

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

LOL Mike & Sandie

Can you save me one cervesa for my arrival on the 19th? lol

Jordan, Minnesota
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

Husband and I with 2 teenages will be there Feb 10-17th for the first time from Minnesota.

Halifax
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

East Coast checking in. We'll be there from Jan. 17-31. Leaving from Halifax!

Northern British...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jan-Feb roll call

We are going Jan30th to Feb 13.Havent picked our hotel yet though.We live in Northern BC so it is 40 -50 below here.So we're gettin' the heck outta here for 2 weeks.We are lookin to rent a boat for fishing and looking for others to share expenses.Strong dollar=happy campers.

Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos