We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

I am very close to booking the Villas Buena Vida for Christmas for two adults, boys 19, 17 and girls 15 and 14. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has stayed here and am worried that the beach and town will be over run at Christmas. comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trhanks

vancouver
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

some more questions!!

Will cabs and or buses be available on Christmas day and New Years day to get from PV to RDG and back. Our flights arrive and leave on the holidays. Thanks

La Penita de...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

Buenas Dias,

Christmas and New Years are not days when things close up. Taxis and buses are alway running in Mexico and if you didn't know it was the 25th ,you would think it to be like any other day.

Your location is quite central to the main avenida , Sol Nuevo,and you can easily walk to La Penita in twenty minutes via the beach or though the zona residential area. There is a taxi/bus stop right beside the church but then again they will stop anywhere when they see you.

You will not be sorry to have chosen this area for your vacation. I find this area to be very safe and the people thrive on tourism so they are pleasant to all vacationers.

Seattle, WA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

my friend and I stayed at the Villas Buena Vida a week last Valentines Day. I would highly recommend it. The room was a nice size with a cooking area and everything you need to prepare small meals. Everything was spotless and it was right on the ocean with a nice pool downstairs. You will love Guayabitos. There are so many good places to eat in town and the prices are so reasonable. And dont forget the flea market on Thursday in La Peninta. ( I hope I spelled that right) There are good places to eat there too. We also used buses to visit other towns. Have a great time.

vancouver
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

its great to hear your review!!!!

We have booked it and are really excited. Which other towns did you visit and did you visit anywhere where there was great boogie boarding??? I visited Chacala in Feb and it was great. Did you go that far north??

Thanks

La Penita de...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

Hola,

If you are looking forother towns to visit, Chacala, San Francisco, Sayulita are all beach towns. Copostella and Tepic are also day trips.

Check out the things to do and book a tour with a licensed tour guide.Beware of those who are not as they are only out to make a buck at your expense.

If you require further information, please let me know. It is very quiet here at the moment and the cool ocean breezes are refreshing as ever. This weekend is Moto Fiest Guayabitos and the town will be filled with motorcycles and it will be a blast.

6. Re: Villas Buena Vida at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos