We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las palmas restaurant

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
las palmas restaurant

Hi.....anybody knows Gloria the owner of Las Palmas restaurant.I'm getting married in San Pancho on 1/6/2011 and we would love a reception by the beach.Just need her phone number or email ad.

Thanks...

Mae

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
572 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: las palmas restaurant

Are you sure you have the names right? There is a Gloria Honan who owns La Palapa and La Ola Rica...could you mean one of those restaurants? I do not know the owners of Las Palmas, but I have heard the name before and I don't think it's Gloria.

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: las palmas restaurant

I might not have the names right.Is Las Palmas a restaurant by the beach?I would really appreciate if you look up in the phone book the phone # of Las Palmas.Thanks...

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
572 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: las palmas restaurant

It is, but La Playa is also, and it's a much better restaurant, and owned by Gloria. The restaurants are probably closed now for the season, and I am not in San Pancho now...sorry.

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: las palmas restaurant

The above poster is correct. There are three restaurants on the beach, Las Palmas, La Perla and La Playa. In my opinion, La Playa is the best and it is owned by Gloria Honan who also owns La Ola Rica. She has lots of experience in weddings and though the restaurant is closed for the summer you can easily reach her by email at olamigos7@yahoo.com.mx

Good luck. Let us know if you need help with accomodations.

5. Re: las palmas restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 03, 2011
Get answers to your questions about San Francisco