We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
63 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

Thinking of planning a week stay in San Pancho this fall and the nuestro sueno caught my eye as a place to stay. Has anyone stayed there before or know of this place?

If you have don't know of this place any reccomendations you have....

We are two adults looking to relax, with some nice views, maybe patio/veranda, kitchen, pool would be great but not necessary, close proximity to beach and town (prefer walking distance)

Clean and safe is a must!

Any help appreciated.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
572 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

Where did you find it? If I look at it maybe I'll recognize the house or at least the location because I don't know the name "nuestro sueno"

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

Hmmmm -- don't know it either and I thought I knew them all. There are many beautiful properties from huge private homes to intimate B&B's for rent in San Pancho -- and most have views. You will find San Pancho to be tranquil and safe and lots of good food to choose from. Our beach is spectacular and never crowded or noisy.

To find accomodations -- just Google something like

"romantic getaway San Pancho"

and you should get a lot of good options

Edited: 11:22 am, June 28, 2010
San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

Hi Banananut,

I have never stayed at Nuestro Sueno, but every year I take the family to Casa Pacifica. Its a magnificent 4 bedroom house right on the beach. Not only is it the perfect location, but they just finished remodeling the whole thing.

Great owners and a steal of a deal.

http://www.sanpanchovacationrental.net

4. Re: Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:47 am, July 10, 2010
5. Re: Nuestro Sueno or other rental accomadations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 31, 2010
Get answers to your questions about San Francisco