We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Input on villa rentals

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Granite Bay...
Level Contributor
49 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Input on villa rentals

I'm planning a weeklong visit with my husband and 2 teenage kids in the spring. My son might bring a friend so there could be 5 of us. We've narrowed our villa selection to Casa Tranquila, Casa Amorita, Casa de Suenos Magicos and Casa Malia. The kids will want to be back & forth to the beach and town, and my husband and I will be looking for serenity and ocean views. Please let me know if you have any input on these homes. They all look wonderful to me. We can't wait to get back to Mexico - hurry up spring!

Thanks!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
578 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Input on villa rentals

My personal choice would be either Casa Tranquilla or Casa Amorita as they are gorgeous and both on the beach, also very near to Mar Plata restaurant and very accessible. The other two are not nearly so close to the beach...you can't go wrong anyplace in San Pancho, but the first two that you've suggested are really nice (they we're featured in Coastal Homes.)

Granite Bay...
Level Contributor
49 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Input on villa rentals

Thank you so much - I appreciate the input!

3. Re: Input on villa rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:44 am, July 10, 2010
San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Input on villa rentals

All of the homes that you mentioned are very nice but we suggest you check out Casa Pacifica. We just returned from staying there and it was absolutely magnificent. The whole house had just been totally remodeled to the highest luxury standards. It is located right on the beach just a short walk from the village, but in a very private location near the north end. It is a great location for the kids and your husband will love the serenity and the fantastic ocean views

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
578 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Input on villa rentals

and when you really want ti get away, try Casa Obelisco pool bar for a cocktail...very adult and very wonderful...look forward to meeting you...

6. Re: Input on villa rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about San Francisco