We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short term beach babysitter

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
22 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
short term beach babysitter

We are visiting Lo De Marcos for 10 days in early April and could use an English-speaking babysitter for a few hours a few afternoons. I posted on PV Craigslist but it's a bit far for most folks. Any other places for me to post and/or search? We're renting a house from some friends on the beach in LDM. It's our fourth year in a row and the first for which I'm looking for some kid help. Thanks!

Kendall

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short term beach babysitter

Sorry, but its unlikely you'll find help here. This is a new forum (TA recently broke Puerto Vallarta into several smaller blocks) and not many people are responding here (yet). And, I haven't seen anyone at all from Lo De Marcos.

Ask your friends you are renting from to recommend someone or wait till you get there and see what you can find. Lo De Marcos is not a big tourist destination and as far as I know they don't even have a forum -- so on-line is gonna be tough.

2. Re: short term beach babysitter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Francisco