We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

Level Contributor
203 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

I'll be on a cruise that stops in Milford Haven in August. Will there be buses that can take me to Pembroke castle? If not, a cab? How much should I expect to pay. Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.

28 replies to this topic
Cambridge, Maryland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

Hi Susan,

There are four of us going to Pembroke with Kiwikabs. Sorry don't really know the size of the vehicle.

newington, ct
Level Contributor
33 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

we too will be in milford haven in august - thank you so much for the help - it is so appreciated

newington, ct
Level Contributor
33 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

i would be so happy if you could reserve a cab for us - there will be 2 of us - we will be on the prisendam and we will be needing a cab around 9 am to go to the castle - and also a return trip back to the ship - where-ever it docks - thank you so much - the name to save it in will be rogers, if possible

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

No problems, will book it tomorrow for you, what date do you want the taxi for

dozydai

newington, ct
Level Contributor
33 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

how wonderful - thank you so very much

we will be there on august 7th, 2013 - meeting the cab around 9 am if possible

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

OK,people,just how many of you are interested in the Pembroke Castle trip.

Just a thought by myself, the taxi(4/5)seater,is £18 each way per taxi,OR, the people carrier they use,seats 8 people, and cost £30 each way. Whilst I understand that some of you may wish to go on your own, I think the people carrier idea would be a nice way to go and to also make friends if you are not already??. I will leave it with you all, and if you would like to go on the people carrier or taxi and want me to book it for you, please personal message me,and I will sort out the taxi/people carrier for those interested,

ps, as I was brought up about .5 mile from the castle, may even meet you there and give you a conducted tour of the castle lol

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

Forgot to say, I think there are more than one liner coming in to Milford in the summer, so may be you are all on different boats??????

Metro...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
28. Re: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?

Hi,

I'm resurrecting this 2 yr old thread to see if any of the people who posted here back then had luck with a cab from Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle. Please let me know if it was easy to get a cab once in port or if it's better to call ahead. I'll be there on a cruise this August.

Thanks!

Reply to: Milford Haven to Pembroke Castle?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pembroke
More Pembroke Topics