We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycling west from Prestatyn on NCN5

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cycling west from Prestatyn on NCN5

Hi

I am looking for some information regarding the condition of the National Cycling network 5 from Prestatyn to Llandundo following the floods a few months back.

I am planning a cycling holiday and am looking to cycle west from Prestatyn and back. Would anyone know if the route is open for cycling during that period.

Regards

Llansanffraid Glan...
Level Contributor
528 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cycling west from Prestatyn on NCN5

I think you should be ok between Prestatyn and Llandudno. The most severe damage was caused between Llandudno and Conwy so as long as you're stopping at Llandudno that won't be a problem.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cycling west from Prestatyn on NCN5

I walked the section at Llandullas recently and there were plenty of cyclists .The surface appeared undamaged .

Edited: 12:03 pm, May 05, 2014
UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cycling west from Prestatyn on NCN5

Tides Bistro at LLANDDULAS sorry about the spelling above

This cafe is right on the cycle path, if you need a cuppa en route.

thornleyleisure.co.uk/caravan-parks/north-wa…

Edited: 12:09 pm, May 05, 2014
4. Re: Cycling west from Prestatyn on NCN5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, August 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Prestatyn
Recent Conversations