We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pontins theme weekends

North Wales
Level Contributor
213 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
pontins theme weekends

I am sure Pontins in Prestatyn did theme weekends in the off season months, (60's/70's music etc.) cant find any reference to them on their website, maybe its too early and still in the summer season mode. Has anybody been to them or know anything about them? thanks

Mentioned in this post
Prestatyn
Prestatyn
Denbighshire, UK
Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pontins theme weekends

There is no mention of these on their web site. They don't seem to give an email address, so your best bet be to phone them and ask. This is the number on their web site which is their call centre where you can speak to one of their advisers.

0844 576 5943

North Wales
Level Contributor
213 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pontins theme weekends

Thanks EESW, have got their phone number off the website but thought i may leave it until it quietens down a bit! They maybe upto their ears in 'campers' at the mo! Just hoping they do theme weekends as a crowd of us 'girls' (about 14 of us of different ages but all of the same age mindwise!) not easy to find somewhere for so many but not too dear and it would be in February.

Rye, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Dover, Rye
Level Contributor
6,635 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pontins theme weekends

Most Pontins (well there is only 4 or is it 5?) do themed weekends off season, ie, 48 hour party which is 80s music, that's a good one. I think your bet would be to contact Pontins and ask about them. I think something along the lines of 48 hour party would suit you as it's bands/music from the 80s. Other weekends they have off the top of my head are Rockabilly, Scooter, etc :)

pontins.com/whats-on-guide/…

I know it's not Pestayn in Wales, but just a thought that popped into my head when I read this post.

Edited: 6:34 pm, August 19, 2010
Mentioned in this post
Wales
Wales
United Kingdom
wrexham
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: pontins theme weekends

Hello, Pontins Prestatyn are doing a legends of Motown & Soul break October 15th-18th, just booked it never been to a Pontins so going with an open mind :>)

Mentioned in this post
Prestatyn
Prestatyn
Denbighshire, UK
North Wales
Level Contributor
213 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pontins theme weekends

Thanks Tarry 11, sounds just what we are after! Pity in Southport and March but maybe Prestatyn will come up with something. Reviews for Pontins chalets dont sound too good though!! Will phone them and see what comes up.

Mentioned in this post
Southport
Southport
Merseyside, UK
Prestatyn
Prestatyn
Denbighshire, UK
North Wales
Level Contributor
213 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pontins theme weekends

Hi bluedhalia, thanks for reply, hope you have a great time, bit early for us as it is to be a birthday weekend in February (couldnt get a worse month for weather!) but sounds as if Pontins in Prestatyn do theme nights out of season, will get in touch with them.

Mentioned in this post
Prestatyn
Prestatyn
Denbighshire, UK
7. Re: pontins theme weekends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:00 am, February 23, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Prestatyn
Recent Conversations