We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pontins

london england
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pontins

after reading all the reviews of the filth etc i am so put off. however there is a weekend coming up with some great music acts and we would love to go. so has anyone EVER found a nice CLEAN club apartment !!! if so what was the number and location so i can request that one. many thanks

london
Level Contributor
2,171 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pontins

my daughter stayed there last autumn for a music weekend (heavy metal I think it was) ... she found it really amusing staying in a (relatively) civilised place like Pontins surrounded by all the Goths ... she said it was fine, but then I don't think she exactly had high expectations in the first place

2. Re: pontins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 10, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Prestatyn
Recent Conversations