We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly Memphis..

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Friendly Memphis..

I am traveling with my little dog in November...looking for a clean, secure hotel in Memphis area for one night. Thanks

Memphis
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Friendly Memphis..

Are you wanting to see anything in town, or you are just looking for a bed to sleep in before getting back on the road? If you do not want to see anything in Memphis, I'd suggest staying outside of town. It would be a lot cheaper. Depending on where you are going, if you are going N or S on I-55, I'd suggest staying somewhere in MS instead, down into the MS suburbs.

Memphis
Level Contributor
382 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Friendly Memphis..

This site should be able to help you.

pets-allowed-hotels.com/us/Tennessee/MEMPHIS/

Memphis
Level Contributor
382 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Friendly Memphis..

Also, most Extended StayAmerica's accept pets as does AmeriSuites...both in Cordova.

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pet Friendly Memphis..

The Days Inn allow pets. There is a friendly clean secure Days Inn next to Graceland, so if your in town for only one night you could at least check it out

5. Re: Pet Friendly Memphis..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 19, 2009