We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pearlbob - pls recommend some hotels in the Germantown area

Saint Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pearlbob - pls recommend some hotels in the Germantown area

I've been reading your posts. Thanks much. I've been trying to use the search engine on the tripadvisor site to get me to the Germantown area hotels without luck. Please help.

Memphis
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pearlbob - pls recommend some hotels in the Germantown area

I honestly have no clue. I don't ever go out to that area of town, so I literally have no idea about what hotels are out there. I know there is an Embassy Suites and a Hampton Inn at Ridgeway/Poplar, but that's not really Germantown. I'm sure other people will have a better idea. I live in the city and detest having to drive out there!

2. Re: Pearlbob - pls recommend some hotels in the Germantown area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:36 am, July 21, 2006
Memphis
Level Contributor
382 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pearlbob - pls recommend some hotels in the Germantown area

I agree with Mister. I live in the area and would be more than willing to offer any information that you would like.

Saint Clair Shores...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pearlbob - pls recommend some hotels in the Germantown area

Doesn't say much for Germantown.