We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memphis to New Orleans

2 posts
Save Topic
Memphis to New Orleans

Where is a good restaurant for lunch half way to New Orleans ?

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
9,055 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memphis to New Orleans

I won't be much help as we usually just stop around Jackson, MS for a quick bite, usuallty at a chain restaurant. We actually like to stop around Ridgeland or Canton just north of Jackson. You could ask this on the MS forum if you're interested in finding a local dining establishment.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memphis to New Orleans

As far as a good local restaurant is concerned, Olga's Steakhouse in Jackson is the best place at which I've eaten in that city, however you might have to settle for an early dinner there as I'm pretty sure they don't offer lunch. Only 100 miles south of Memphis, the 333 in Grenada is unique, good local cuisine and is open for lunch, with the Sunday buffet being widely known and well reviewed.

3. Re: Memphis to New Orleans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 20, 2014