We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Force One

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Air Force One

Anyone going to the airport next week to see Air Force One Land in Memphis?

Orange County...
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Force One

We did hear the guy/leader from Japan was coming...just a short drive from ATL so I hear...

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Force One

I've watched it all on TV.

The prime minister of Japan is a major Elvis fan he has been singing Elvis songs all day while visiting Graceland today with the President First Lady, Lisa-Marie & Pricilla. They have given them all a gift each that belonged to Elvis; George Bush got a belt buckle of Elvis’s.

I think it is a great day for Elvis and Memphis it really puts Memphis in the spotlight of the world media.

I don't know what they will make of Rendezvous though I'm sure they will roll out the red carpet for them

Ft Campbell
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Force One

who cares ? Memphis sees 747's land at FEDEX every day

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Force One

lol I guess you have seen it all before?

5. Re: Air Force One

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Memphis