We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Illinois
Level Contributor
197 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast

We will be visiting the first weekend in April and are staying in the Graceland area. Hubby loves to go out for a good breakfast and while our hotel has a buffet restaurant I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a really good place to go for breakfast.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,907 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

IMHO, the best breakfast in Memphis is Brother Junipers, in the U of M area. My next choices would be Blue Plate (either location) or Arcade.

Michigan
Level Contributor
292 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

Best of Memphis 2012 listed these as the top 3 breakfast joints:

Best Breakfast

1. Brother Juniper's

2. Bryant's Breakfast

3. Blue Plate Café

memphisflyer.com/memphis/…

Illinois
Level Contributor
197 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

Thank you so much for your suggestions. This will make hubby happy.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,907 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

You're so welcome. Your hubby must be like mine. Mine thinks breakfast is the best meal of the day.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,918 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

Drive in to Union Avenue and near the intersection of Cleveland St. you will find The Cupboard, favorite of many locals and famous visitors. Breakfast and lunch are well known here.

6. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 31, 2014