We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theatre in Memphis

Which Memphis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south East
Level Contributor
83 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Theatre in Memphis

i will be staying in memphis in december and would like to see Jersey Boys at the theatre. Went on ticketmaster to get tickets. It says tickets only avalible to residents. Can any one advise me on how to obtain 2 theatre tickets for while we are there. We are coming from UK.??

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,635 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Theatre in Memphis

Hhhmm. Is the below site the one you tried? It must be as its the link from the Orpheum site.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/221389

Sadly, my only ideas would be to email Ticketmaster or the Orpheum. Maybe someone else will chime in with some suggestions.

www.orpheum-memphis.com/connect_with_us

ticketmasterus.custhelp.com/app/askNoTabs

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Theatre in Memphis

Try not to worry I think this will actually be helpful in the long run, as it saves too many being bought up and resold for a high price, If you were staying at a big hotel downtown I'm sure they could help, if not you can see what's avalible when you get to town, as deb says hopefully someone will have a idea

south East
Level Contributor
83 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Theatre in Memphis

Thanks for your help I will email hotel We are staying at Peabody Hotel so should be able to get tickets through them . Thanks again while I'm hear is there any good shopping outlets in Memhis we could get to we won't have a car? Can we get train or bus?

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Theatre in Memphis

Hi, out of all the places downtown I think they would've been your best bet, I'm pretty sure they will be able to help you,

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Theatre in Memphis

They will be able able to help, even if you need to phone they, it's not too bad for price, 6 hours time difference meaning its evening in the UK so less expensive for you to call, if you need to call just dial 001 901 then the rest of the number, I'm 100% sure they will be able to get those tickets, just don't give up at the first hurdle if you don't get to deal with the right person

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,635 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Theatre in Memphis

You're so welcome.

There is no good shopping downtown except some specialty stores. You would need to take a cab to any major shopping areas. The nearest to downtown is going to be Oak Court Mall. Across the street from Macy's in that mall is another large shopping center; Laurelwood. You could cross the street to visit them as well as some other stirps of shops that are in that area as well.

Be sure to take the cab company phone number with you as you'll need to call them for a pick up when you are through.

scotland
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Theatre in Memphis

You will like oak court mall, it's not too big, big enough though, Lisa Marie Presley has shopped there, she comes after hours like her father did

Memphis is currently 5 hours behind the U.K. But goes back to 6 tomorrow morning

8. Re: Theatre in Memphis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Memphis