We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel in Cordova, TN

Grand Prairie, TX
1 post
Save Topic
Good Hotel in Cordova, TN

Our baseball team will be playing in Cordova for a week this summer. We're considering the Springhill Suites. Has anyone stayed there recently? The reviews I've read say it's pretty dated, but I've called and they have told me that they have replaced the bedding, couches, etc. with new stuff. I'm booking for the team, and want us somewhere nice. Thanks.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
688 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Hotel in Cordova, TN

There are a bunch of hotels in that general vicinity. Springhill Suites, being part of Marriott, are bound to be good. Some others in that area to consider:

Wingate Inn

Amerisuites

Hampton Inn & Suites

Extended Stay Memphis

If doing a search, look under Bartlett, TN, which is just a mile from what a Cordova search would get you. I-40 and Germantown Pkwy. Big shopping mall close, most every restaurant you could want.

Good luck in your games, and welcome to TN.

Memphis
Level Contributor
382 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Hotel in Cordova, TN

Are you going to be playing at the new baseball fields? (Which are very nice, btw!). If you are, staying near Germantown Road and Wolf River will be the closest to the fields.

The Comfort Inn in Germantown on Humphreys/Wolf River

The Marriott Courtyard in Germantown on Humphreys/Wolf River

The Homestead Suites in Germantown on Wolf River.

All three of these are next to a Perkins (family style retaurant, breakfast kind of place), Walgreens, Chick-fil-A, etc. and it less than a mile 1/2 to the fields.

If these don't work, the Quality Suites on Germantown Parkway near I/40 would be better than the Springhill Suites. This is about 3 miles from the fields.

There is also a Fairfield Inn across from the Springhill Suites.