We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

our first day

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
our first day

Ijust wanted to know if anyone thinks we will have any time to do anythiing the first day we are there as we are not arriving til almost 2PM. I know Graceland would be out and the civil rights museum.

Would we be able to squeeze in the gibson guitar factory or the sun studio tour that day? I went to the SunStudio site and I don't see any hours or indication how long a tour takes.

thanks again!

Memphis
Level Contributor
382 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: our first day

What day of the week are you arriving? Sun Studios (and I believe Gibson) close at 6pm Mon-Sun.

Memphis
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: our first day

This is off of Sun Studios website:

Sun Studio is open seven days a week from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm daily. Tours are given at the bottom of every hour on the half hour starting at 10:30 and ending at 5:30. Sun Studio requires at least 1 to 1.5 hours.

Ticket Price:

The tour ticket price is $9.50 per person, & children under 12 are free. We apologize, but due to the nature of our guided performance tour, children 3 & under are not allowed to take the tour. * No reservations are necessary.

pbz
Chicago
Level Contributor
436 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: our first day

To amplify what Pearlbob wrote -- Sun is a real quickie.

/pbz