We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where are you moviemaker

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
where are you moviemaker

Haven't heard of, or read any of your info on Mwmphis for a while. Are you on holiday

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where are you moviemaker

That should have read "Memphis" of course

Mentioned in this post
Memphis
Memphis
Tennessee
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where are you moviemaker

Hi

Yes still around, have been busy sorting the holiday plans out, we go in 8 weeks so a lot of planning going on.

How's things with your plans, can't remember when you go, you will have to remind me.

Look forward to reading your posting soon.

Kevin

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where are you moviemaker

We have just got back from a week in Tenerife and are now very much looking forward to our long awaited holiday to New Orleans

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where are you moviemaker

Cont:-

and Memphis. We go mid July and can hardly wait. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Mentioned in this post
Memphis
Memphis
Tennessee
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where are you moviemaker

hI

Glad to hear you are okay. Never been to Tennerife, my wife and daughter have but I have never fancied it. We have been to Majorca twice and that was okay, but I really wanted to go to America, so the year after we went to Florida.We went twice to Florida then we planned our trip to Memphis, never looked back since.

I will give you a report on the holiday and any useful tips, the plaza might be a bit different this year with the changes they have been planning, so I can update you with all that.

We have friends in Mississippi who we stay with and they have told us not to go right down in to the Gulf coast region, it is still pretty bad down there, so you might want to keep an eye open for what's going on down there.

Anything else you want to know, just ask as always.

Kevin

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Memphis
Memphis
Tennessee
Mississippi
Mississippi
United States
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where are you moviemaker

Thanks for that Kevin

I have read and posted many posts on how New Orleans is right now. We know it isn't going to be as it was, but, so many have been and said they had a great time and that the tourist bit is much the same. Hope we are doing the right thing and still have 4 months before we go.

Marie

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana