We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet

Which Memphis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas city...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet

Hi--Can you tell me if there are good deals to be found at the Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet in Memphis?

Memphis, Tennessee
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet

Yes there can be, however, there are times when the store is overflowing with merchandise and times when it's been picked clean.

You should really take a good look at whatever you are buying though, because some items are damaged. The William-Sonoma Outlet is next door, also (PB & WS are a part of the same company).

Also, you should be prepared to take your item away when you buy it. I am not sure they will ship items from the outlet store (but I could be wrong about that).

It's worth a trip, as long as that's not your primary reason for coming to Memphis.

Memphis, TN
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet

I agree

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet

i was looking for a couch last fall and had gone to about ten places. a friend suggested pottery barn...

i was amazed at the number of couches they had in the story.

what was even more shocking was there were couches i wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole that were almost $1,000.

then i go around a corner and there is this beautiful 81 inch cream colored couch for $227.

i couldn't understand why some of the ugly couches were 4x more expensive then this couch.

the clerk told me it just depends on when they get it and what store it comes from.

i put a hold on the couch, they'll hold an item for 24 hours. they don't deliver, so i rented a uhaul to go pick it up the next day.

when i get there they had started a 40% off sale (that day) on all items in the store. i walked out of there with the most unbelievable couch for $130.

Memphis
Level Contributor
382 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pottery Barn Furniture Outlet

You can find unbelievable deals at the outlet! As a previous poster mentioned, sometimes they are well stocked - sometimes not. It seems they are fairly stocked at all times with childrens' bedding, adult bedding and bath, rugs, and couches.

You can normally save 50% off regular retail and many times, there are more savings added to that reduced price. I have also heard that they receive their biggest shipments on Tuesdays - but they do receive shipments everyday.

Also...they do not ship from the store.