We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Wemyss Bay

Sheffield
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in Wemyss Bay

Is there a car park available at Wemyss Bay? We want to leave our car there and get the ferry over to Rothesay.

Mentioned in this post
Rothesay
Rothesay
Isle of Bute, UK
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,125 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Wemyss Bay

Yes - people do this. I think the car park by the station / pier is a pay and display, but there are other places to park. It's not a big place, but I don't think parking will be a problem.

uk
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Wemyss Bay

pay and display is £3 per day at the station but can fill up quick esp if any events on. Also a car park opposite the petrol staion at £5 per day (last time I looked). Best is to park at the little beach free then walk about 4mins to boat, (cut through the train staion car park)- failing that my drive is free!

3. Re: Parking in Wemyss Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Bute
Recent Conversations