We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

enquiry about fishing around foyres`

2 posts
Save Topic
enquiry about fishing around foyres`

We are coming to foyres next week for an Easter Holiday and I would like to know about the fishing. Ibelieve there is some free fishing near by. Also do we need a license like in England and what sort of fishing is best. The cottage we are staying at has rods supplied but that is all we know.

Thanking you

Phil Longworth

Level Contributor
539 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: enquiry about fishing around foyres`

I doubt I would be able to help with your question but where is "foyres"?

PS - you should remove your email.

Edited: 1:45 pm, March 28, 2010
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: enquiry about fishing around foyres`

thanks for your reply.

Foyres is half way up loch ness near the falls

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: enquiry about fishing around foyres`

Sorry we didn't pick up your email earlier. You can fish for brown trout free, unless it is a stocked Loch.

Contact: 01456 486333 they will also put you in touch with someone who could hire or take you out in a boat to fish for salmon and/or trout.

Hope you enjoyed your trip and will come back to this beautiful area again.

Edited: 5:46 am, July 24, 2010
4. Re: enquiry about fishing around foyres`

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 21, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Foyers
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question