We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeypot Guest House and Tearoom

St. Gallen...
Level Contributor
25 posts
114 reviews
Honeypot Guest House and Tearoom

I'm thinking of staying a couple of nights at the Honeypot with my girlfriend as we do a walking tour of the north east. Could anyone give me some info on it; value for money; welcome; owners.

Thanks very much

Fife
Level Contributor
13 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Honeypot Guest House and Tearoom

Just read your post, hope im not toolate! The Honey Pot has recently been taken over by two very nice people, they will give you a warm welcome and i think it offers good value for money. Tey also run the tea room and if thats anything to go by you will feel relaxed and welcome, have fun!

St. Gallen...
Level Contributor
25 posts
114 reviews
2. Re: Honeypot Guest House and Tearoom

Olitasha, thanks for your help.

We managed to get to Crail and stayed at The Honeypot in October 2008. There are a few other bed and breakfast places in the town, but this one appears to be the best of them. The little cafe they have serves smashing traditional Scottish breakfasts. In fact, even my Asian girlfriend complimented them.

We did plenty of walking on the coastal paths and I'd go back again.

All in all, a great stay

Fife
Level Contributor
13 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Honeypot Guest House and Tearoom

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.....we have now moved to Hampshire and our time in Crail is just a memory, but i am glad I could help you!

4. Re: Honeypot Guest House and Tearoom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Crail