We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

woolacombe bay hotel formal dining room

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
woolacombe bay hotel formal dining room

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone can advise me on just how formal the dining nroom in the WBH is, my husband and myself are planning a couple of nights away for a relaxing break and didnt want anything to stuffy.

Is it very formal of do they just want to avoid jeans and trainers?

Many thanks

Madmax

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,924 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: woolacombe bay hotel formal dining room

The hotel's website says:

"Dress Code - Doyle's Restaurant has been beautifully designed with your comfort and pleasure foremost in our mind. We therefore ask you to compliment this in your dress and request that gentlemen wear trousers and a collared shirt and ladies, smart evening attire. No jeans, trainers, polo shirts or t shirts are permitted. The dress code also applies to children taking dinner."

(woolacombe-bay-hotel.co.uk/hotels/…facts.html)

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: woolacombe bay hotel formal dining room

Thanks for you reply Riotstar,

I have seen the website, i just wondered if anyone could advise from personal experience.

thank you

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,924 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: woolacombe bay hotel formal dining room

Oh, sorry, cannot help you there I am afraid.

4. Re: woolacombe bay hotel formal dining room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 19, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Woolacombe