We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Returned from Devon Cliffs If You Have Any Questions.

Which Exmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Just Returned from Devon Cliffs If You Have Any Questions.

Hi guys - have just returned from Devon Cliffs and am still not quite sure how to feel about it LOL.

Any questions you may have - I'll tell it how it is lol.

Coventry
Level Contributor
98 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Returned from Devon Cliffs If You Have Any Questions.

Hi, Thinking of going in Oct for 1 week we have a baby who will be 10 months then, I've heard there is an Army Training Camp what's the noise like?

What type of caravan did you stay in? How was it?

Thanks

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Returned from Devon Cliffs If You Have Any Questions.

Hi Kirran -

As from my review it's not somewhere I would recommend but we stayed in the box-standard basic caravan which I would not recommend. If you possibly can - upgrade. It was not the space it was just the condition. Rather tired looking, riped upholstery, basic fixtures and fittings. One other thing I would say, seen as you have a 10 month old, the bedrooms do not have any heating in and even in fairly nice weather the bedroom linen always felt a little on the damp side. I understand that the better class caravans have central heating. You may want to check this especially in October.

Things may not be as bad for you as I note you are going in October when Schools are not on holidays.

With regards to the Army Camp. We were there one week and we only heard it the once. It wasn't too bad but it would wake you up lol and if you didn't know what it was you could think anything lol - we were near it being on the beach side of things.

Hope this helps

3. Re: Just Returned from Devon Cliffs If You Have Any Questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Exmouth