We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant sunday evening

Southend-on-Sea...
6 posts
Save Topic
restaurant sunday evening

Hi, can you recommend a restaurant to eat in on a Sunday evening. Appears most are closed. We will be staying in POmme D'or thankyou

Jersey
Level Contributor
266 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: restaurant sunday evening

Almost forgot the next bay along. If you walk down the beach to the left you can go into Quaisne. Here you can find the Old Smugglers Inn that serves decent real ale and does pretty good pub food as well.

The one place that I would avoid is the Treehouse, which is just up the hill coming our of the Bay towards the West. Not heard any good comments from people at work about this place for a few months now.

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: restaurant sunday evening

Hmm, decent real ale, now you have my attention! May well look that one out. Thanks

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
474 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: restaurant sunday evening

There's also The Wayside Cafe, and the Tree House (which is up the hill a bit). Both very good.

The only place I don't really go to at St. Brelade's is Jambo. I don't really think many of the Chinese restaurants in Jersey are of the same standard as a typical UK town or city though.

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: restaurant sunday evening

Thank-you

15. Re: restaurant sunday evening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about St. Helier
Recent Conversations