We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Monterey Hotel St Saviour's Rd.

Heathfield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus to Monterey Hotel St Saviour's Rd.

Hi! Could you please tell me which number bus to catch to The Monterey Hotel?

Alternatively could we walk it from the bus station, each dragging a case? Thank you.

Southampton
Level Contributor
4,504 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Monterey Hotel St Saviour's Rd.

I have no idea which bus goes to the Monterey but I walked it every day of my holiday. About 20 mins and flat (maybe a slight slope at the end? I can't remember).

Jersey
Level Contributor
267 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Monterey Hotel St Saviour's Rd.

http://www.libertybus.je/ is the best to use for planning.

Click on Routes & Times, followed by Journey Planner. Assume you want to get there from Liberation Station, if so, use Liberation Station as the start point and Lido Medic Centre as the destination. Think you have a choice of about 3 different buses.

You can also change the map view to 'geographic view' which is far easier to work with if you intend using buses to explore the island as you can simply click on bus stops and the planner will tell you about bus times and changes etc.

Jersey, Channel...
Destination Expert
for Jersey, St. Helier
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
712 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Monterey Hotel St Saviour's Rd.

I assume you are coming from the airport. If so, get a bus from the airport to the Liberation Station bus station (Terminus). That will cost you £1.70p each and they run every 20 minutes or so during the day, less frequently in the evening.

Once you get to the bus station, don't bother with a bus or walking if you are pulling cases. Simply walk straight ahead to the Weighbridge, just past the Pomme d'Or hotel and jump in a taxi, there will probably be lots waiting. It is literally five minutes and will cost you about £7, not a lot more expensive than paying for two more bus tickets and certainly a lot more convenient.

Once you know your way around, the hotel is very well located for walking into St. Helier.

If you are coming by ferry, just get a taxi from the port, you will have to pay about £9 but again, worth it as it is a quick journey.

4. Re: Bus to Monterey Hotel St Saviour's Rd.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Helier
Recent Conversations