We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel room to accommodate family of 5

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
hotel room to accommodate family of 5

Hi , can anyone suggest a hotel which can accommodate a family of 5 - either in one room or inter-connecting rooms. I know the Merton is excellent but is there antwhere else!

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
474 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel room to accommodate family of 5

I know that the Hampshire hotel has family rooms, as we stayed in one on an occasion where the hotel was pretty full. I think that particular room slept 6. It was a pretty basic room, but was nice enough as we only needed a room for a single night when we were moving over to Jersey. We'd stayed at the Hampshire on several occasions on holiday, and the other rooms we'd had were more stylish and contemporary, but I believe the hotel was mid-way through a refurbishment, so that family room may also now have nicer decor.

Somewhere else we've used is Les Ormes. They have interconnecting lodges and also range lodges, which should both have enough capacity for your needs. They're not in St. Helier, they're actually out near the airport, but It's a great spot. Provided, that is, you don't mind the noise from the airport!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel room to accommodate family of 5

thanks for that. We have already booked Les Ormes for a week but we are staying in Jersey 11 nights so we need a nice spot for 4 nights. I'll look in to your suggestion - thank you

St. John, Jersey...
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel room to accommodate family of 5

The Garden Suite (4 people) and Garden Room (up to 2 people) at the Harbour View might be suitable:

http://www.harbourviewjersey.com/suite.htm

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g551610-d670508…

4. Re: hotel room to accommodate family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 31, 2011
Get answers to your questions about St. Helier
Recent Conversations