We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering

Which Newtown Mount Kennedy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
self catering

i am trying to find self catering in Newtownmount kennedy for a wedding in August need wed 8th to wed 15th but cant find any that will do wed to Wed any ideas please? thanks Carol

13 replies to this topic
Ireland
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering

Try Druids Glen Marriot Hotel

Ireland
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering

try Druids Glen Marriot hotel

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: self catering

Thanks they are trident properties and they only rent out Sat - Sat during the summer. I will try doing a search in case the hotel rents some out privately. Will let you know.Carol

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: self catering

Hi Miss sunshine i have just emailed them as I couldnt find any on their site and have been told that part is run by trident. any other ideas would be welcome. thanks carol

Ireland
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: self catering

Hi

Have a look at this website:

visitwicklow.ie/accommodation/self_catering.…

Any of the accomadtion in the Northeast Wicklow section and the two places in Ashford are all within 15-20mins Drive of Newtownmountkennedy

Hope this helps!

england
Level Contributor
5,438 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: self catering

you may struggle to find Weds to Weds self catering in August, have you considered B and Bs? or a hotel or small guesthouse?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: self catering

Thanks will look Carol

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: self catering

Thanks, yes have tried hotels and have found two local B&Bs that I can fall back on if cant find self catering.

Wicklow
Level Contributor
24 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: self catering

Hi did you find something? Try leabeg in newcastle. Also very close to Newtown. Is the wedding in the parkview? Could ask them, the hotel was built in such a way that it could be easily converted into apartments. Not sure if they have sc to let though could ask. Other option to do house swap.

Wicklow
Level Contributor
24 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: self catering

Hi did you find something? Try leabeg in newcastle. Also very close to Newtown. Is the wedding in the parkview? Could ask them, the hotel was built in such a way that it could be easily converted into apartments. Not sure if they have sc to let though could ask. Other option to do house swap.

Reply to: self catering
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Newtown Mount Kennedy