We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Carolina to Tennessee with stop in Knoxville

Which Knoxville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitby
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
North Carolina to Tennessee with stop in Knoxville

We have three extra days after leaving North Carolina to arrive in Tennessee. We are planning a day in Knoxville, is that enough? Any ideas for other places we should see along the route?

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
184 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Carolina to Tennessee with stop in Knoxville

You can get a good idea of what Knoxville has to offer in one day. I would recommend spending your time downtown. You might also consider a day or two in the Great Smoky Mtns National Park. Asheville NC is one of my favorite towns and if that is not on your list for NC you should check it out.

Whitby
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: North Carolina to Tennessee with stop in Knoxville

Many thanks. Ashville will be our first stop for one day then Gatlinburg for two. We only have three days before arriving in Nashville so I think now we won't get to Knoxville. Can't wait to see the Titans and Jets on Sunday!

3. Re: North Carolina to Tennessee with stop in Knoxville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 27, 2014