We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun place to stoip to eat

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
282 reviews
Save Topic
Fun place to stoip to eat

It looks like we will be spending time in Knoxville from no on because our daughter and her boyfriend live in Cincinnati and Knoxville is equi distance from our home to hers. We will be meeting them in Knoxville for weekends. However, on this particular trip we will be going all the way to Cincinnati but thought we would stop in Knoxville for a meal. Any suggestions for a fun place to eat? We have never been there.

kentucky
Level Contributor
463 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun place to stoip to eat

I do not what you consider fun, but I can reccommend a couple of good places. Calhoun's has several locations and delicious ribs, steaks,,, Litton's has excellent hamburgers, chicken salad...homemade breads and goodies.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun place to stoip to eat

See my reply to this post for locally owned places in Knoxville:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28963-i149-k38090…

3. Re: Fun place to stoip to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 15, 2011