We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amerigo Restaurant

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,854 posts
323 reviews
Save Topic
Amerigo Restaurant

I just had the unfortunate experience of having dinner at this new restaurant...less than 4 hours afterward I've been hugging the toilet bowl. Give this place a WIDE miss!

The food didn't taste good, looked even worse, AND it was expensive.

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amerigo Restaurant

Where is that? Bearden? What kind of food do they have? I haven't heard much about it.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amerigo Restaurant

Its in Bearden right off of Papermill and beside PF Changs.

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amerigo Restaurant

OK. I can place it now. Bearden restaurants come and go so quickly that I rarely bother trying to remember what's there since they're usually gone in a year. I know Wasabi pretty well!

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
Level Contributor
4,854 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amerigo Restaurant

It's supposed to be a "high-end" Italian Restaurant. The only "high-end" trait I saw was the price of the food. I know it's a chain restaurant, and I wonder if the others are as bad as this one? I posted an official restaurant review here on TA.

I don't know
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amerigo Restaurant

^^^^ it's a high end joke for "Italian"

I've eaten in several- all marginal to bad

If you think this one is bad (and it is, been there) you should try the one in Memphis on Ridgeway in Park Place Center

For some reason even locals in Memphis think this place is good-- I've NEVER had a good meal there

Sorry you got polluted

Amerigo is a 'no-go'

6. Re: Amerigo Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, October 05, 2009