We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Steaks in Knoxville

Pennington Gap VA
Level Contributor
66 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best Steaks in Knoxville

I have narrowed it down to most likely steak for Valentine's Day. Which would be the best choice?

Ruth's Chris, Regas, Ye Olde Steakhouse, Calhouns?

Price doesn't matter.

Florida
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Steaks in Knoxville

I love Ruth's Chris but I said Regas because you can't get that anywhere other than Knoxville.

Knoxville, TN
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Steaks in Knoxville

NONE OF THE ABOVE...

I would suggest to go to Peerless, it's on North Peters just before it turns into Parkside Drive. My husband and I had an absolutely perfectly cooked filet - mid rare, of course - and this is the only place in Knoxville that has been able to do this for me. WITHOUT BUTTERFLYING IT!

And their crabcake appetizer is to die for.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
71 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Steaks in Knoxville

Cheseapeake's serves a good steak, along with great seafood.

14. Re: Best Steaks in Knoxville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 19, 2009