We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McCreary's

Which Franklin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
331 reviews
Save Topic
McCreary's

Went here last night after work for a couple of beers...great place they even have a little room outside on the sidewalk but have to get there early to find space. I didn't eat but food looked delicious. Staff is very slow but I'll most definetely try this place out again.

Franklin, TN
Level Contributor
482 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: McCreary's

We love McCreary's - the fish & chips are excellent. Also like their salads and shepards pie. Their Irish stouts are great also!

You're right though - you definitely have to get there early for a . seat. We still haven't been lucky enough to get an outside seat yet!

And yes - service can tend to be a little slow. Especially when it's crowded & usually there aren't a whole lot of servers.

I do recommend this restaurant though!

2. Re: McCreary's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 06, 2009