We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Summit by the Trace Bed and Breakfast

Brentwood, Tennessee
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
The Summit by the Trace Bed and Breakfast

Has anyone stayed at this place? I am looking for a nice place for a 25th anniversary evening for my husband and me in June.

Thanks

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Summit by the Trace Bed and Breakfast

I actually did a pretty detailed search on this one b/c I've never heard of it and cannot find it online at bbonline.com which is where I normally look for a good bed and breakfast.

I'll keep looking and ask around town to see if anyone has heard of this one...did you find a website for them?

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Summit by the Trace Bed and Breakfast

One place I do love that is closer to downtown is Timothy Demonbreun House which is a wonderful place to stay.

We stayed in the "master" which has a huge bedroom and huge bathroom with a great tub. The owners are nice. They have a great upstairs "guys room" to play pool and poker and smoke cigars.

The grounds are simple and pretty. We loved the pool in the backyard and when we stayed we had the whole place to ourselves.

www.tdhouse.com is the website

We reserved a table at Ruth's Chris for dinner which is just a hop skip and jump away. We went to the symphony and then grabbed soem dessert on the way back to the house and ate it there. I'm sure they would be more than glad to do something special for you there if you tell them it is your anniversary

3. Re: The Summit by the Trace Bed and Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 02, 2009