We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crossville, TN Ramadan Inn

Which Crossville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ky
1 post
Save Topic
Crossville, TN Ramadan Inn

We were forced to stay at this hotel because there were no other rooms and our only option was to sleep in the car but I can't because my legs swell. This was THE WORST HOTEL I have ever stayed in. We knew when we checked in that it was going to be bad but when we woke up the next morning and found blood on the bed sheets we were disgusted. I am disputing the charges with American Express. The hotel was going to credit our account $50. We would still have to pay $70 for sleeping on blood. The photos of this hotel are much better than it really looks. The pools water was beige looking and there was caution tape around parts of the pool.

Jamestown, Tennessee
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crossville, TN Ramadan Inn

I know this post is old, but if you are in Crossville, your best bet is really the La Quinta Inn off of I-40 on exit 317. It is nice and clean, with a decent pool and continental breakfast. Also, it is the cheapest place in Crossville in which you can be comfortable. Generally this place can be had for $58-ish; give or take.

For about 30-40 bucks more, the Comfort Inn on the next exit east, 320 I believe, is a decent stay.

Crossville hotels are extremely expensive for the small town that it is due to the rampant drug problems in the area. They do what they can to keep their heads above these issues; and apparently, raising the prices is the easiest way they have found.

Indianapolis
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crossville, TN Ramadan Inn

Staying at a Ramada Inn is never a good idea, anywhere. In Crossville, the best place to stay is the Holiday Inn Express at the Peavine Road exit of Interstate 40. Very, very nice. Maybe a bit pricey. The reason Crossville is pricey is it's considered a "resort" town, catering to tourism. That's debatable, but it works in getting high rates for various accomodations.

In any case, the Holiday Inn Express is clean, well-decorated, a great breakfast on the house, nice indoor pool, and good staff. The manager does a nice job.

Hope your credit card company obliges you. Whatever you do next time, DO NOT STAY at the State Park Cabins. You will regret it, and you will never sleep, stay warm, or have anything to cook with. And there are multiple safety hazards.

Naperville, IL
Level Contributor
4 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crossville, TN Ramadan Inn

Thanks for the info on Crossville hotels. I am going there next month to visit my Dad.